E-Commerce Solutions – E-commerce has allowed firms to establish a market presence, or to enhance an existing market position, by providing a cheaper and more efficient distribution chain for their products or services. One example of a firm that has successfully used ecommerce is Target. This mass retailer not only has physical stores, but also has an online store where the customer can buy everything from clothes to coffee makers to action figures.
When you purchase a good or
service online, you are participating in ecommerce.
Some advantages of ecommerce for consumers are:
· Convenience. Ecommerce can take place 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
· Selection. Many stores offer a wider array of products online than they do in their brick-and-mortar counterparts. And stores that exist only online may offer consumers a selection of goods that they otherwise could not access.
· But ecommerce also has its disadvantages for consumers:
· Limited customer service. If you want to buy a computer and you’re shopping online, there is no employee you can talk to about which computer would best meet your needs.
· No instant gratification. When you buy something online, you have to wait for it to be shipped to your home or office.
· No ability to touch and see a product. Online images don’t always tell the whole story about an item. Ecommerce transactions can be dissatisfying when the product the consumer receives is different than expected.
YOU BENEFITSWe customized e-commerce that will represent your company, the products and services you render and other relevant information that customers need to know about your company. This we do in a unique way that makes you appear differently from others in the industry.